Wednesday 24 February 2010

A stitch (and not a whole lot else)...

Mornin' all...
I thought I'd join in with the Stamp With Fun "Stitch" challenge and came up with this:



Not an embellie to be seen peeps - I love it!!!!!
Although it does appear I took the challenge a bit too literally, I'm sure it doesn't say do nothing but stitch!
I'll catch you all tomorrow with my CCT card - for those of you who've just recoiled in horror at the above non-embellied card, you'll be pleased to hear tomorrow's has a grand total of two embellies...oh yes, I really went to town on that one...


Hugs,

14 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

I love this too! It's so simple and it really works well like this. I think if you added anything else it wouldn't look as nice. I really like the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Embellished or not....it's beautiful.
Hugs
Caz
x

Larisa said...

I love this a lot )) So good girl ))) The colors are tender and sweet )))

Linda Brun said...

Cute card. Love your colouring. And sometimes less i more..This is stunning....

craftyb said...

....not an embellie in sight and its just perfect the way it is....so clean and simple but sooooo elegant.....your paper and image are stunners!! bx

Victoria said...

Love this Leanne. I am a huge fan of the GG's. Love the CAS style of this card too!
Hugs, Vicky ~X~

Diane.W. said...

Aww,sometimes minimilist is good,esp on your card,luv it!!! :o)x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Leann.

Hugs Riet.xx

Annie said...

it's simply gorjuss Leann! I am a great fan of the less is more school and you have it perfected!
hugs, annie x

Maria Therese said...

gorjuss card ;-) love the colors!

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Less is more as they say and they are right !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Angelwood said...

I adore the gorjuss girls images. I wish they would come out with another release soon. Just love them. You've colored this one so beautifully! Absolutely perfect as is. hugs, Angela

Lynn said...

Love this, great stamp, colouring and colours.

diane zechman said...

this is so sweet, Leann!