Wednesday 17 February 2010

Not just one card...

...but two!!!!
First though, I have to show you what the gorgeous SJ did for me...


It's the Horror's as Little Musings'! Isn't it just the best?!
If only they looked that looked that angelic and happy to be together in real life...


'kay, so cards...
I couldn't resist digging out some of that paper when I saw the latest Papertake challenge - in fact, it may actually have been a crime if I hadn't...



...and then I made another one...

I love this paper too!
*eeeeek, just realised tomorrow's card uses it too...oh well ;D*
Lots of the yummity-scrumity new MME papers are now in stock over at Dies to Die For (as is My Guy Ian), I'm still trying to decide which is my fave of their CHA releases...possibly it's all of 'em...
Apologies for not getting round to visit everyone - the Horror's seem to expect me to spend time with them when they're not at school... ;D
Have a good day all,

11 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute cards!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

been looking at your blog, since you visited me and wow, love all your creations. janex

Jane said...

Your cards are fab!....and I love the drawing of your boys!

craftyb said...

Gorgeous gorgeous....love those papers...and they gotta be used...so I don't mind looking at 'em again and again...and again!! lol

PS....Hmmmmph, those guys have a cheek 'spectin' you to play wif 'em just 'cos they're off skool!! Whatever next! ;) bx

PPS All your musings are just FAB!! Are you thinking of launching a new line of stamps next...?

Nannieflash said...

Hi Leann, three fabulous cards, I love the drawing by the way, and yes two boys together very rarely look as angelic as they do. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous cards,could look at them all day!!!

The musings take on your boys is great :o)x

Annie said...

ooo they are little darlings! and so are your cards - I do like a touch of gingham!
hugs, annie x

Stacey said...

Ooh, Leann, I just want to eat all of your cards! They are just too damned delicious! ~♥~

Unknown said...

Looks like you have 2 little angels!!
Your cards are beautiful as always,
Angela x

Mandy said...

Two gorgeous creations Leann, thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

Kirsty said...

Great caards and I love that drawing f your boys xx