Tuesday 16 February 2010

Dontcha just hate it when you can't think of a suitably witty title post?

Heya all :D
I have no cards that I can show you just yet, but you're all so nice n' lovely comin' over here to visit, I thought I'd treat (snort) you all to some of my li'l doodles...
These are of my nieces - they were happy to sit for an age while I drew them and were seriously disappointed when after 5 minutes I told them I was done.
The Horrors? Can't even sit still for 2 minutes...

I'll see ya'll tomorrow - hopefully with a card to show! Better not promise though, I've a sneaky suspicion we'll be down that footie pitch again this afternoon...

19 comments:

Marcea said...

aw these are so sweet - hidden talents???? Looking forward to your next card hun
-x-

Nannieflash said...

Now what do you expect, Ive yet to meet a child who likes their photo taken let alone let your draw them. Stunning drawings anyway. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwww! They are beauuuuutiful!!
Love your doodles Leann, cept I wouldn't exactly call them doodles, more like works of art!!
Hugs
Nicola

Emma said...

WOW Leann you are just dripping is creative talent - these are amazing :D

Stacey said...

YOu did these?! Blimey love, you are even more talented than I originally thought! ~♥~

Unknown said...

Leann these are fab...you rock girl.
Caz
x

Unknown said...

Omg -GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane.W. said...

These are so gorgeous!!! :o)x

SallyB said...

Oh...such sweet little paintings!
Are you going to make them into little keepsakes for them! They would look nice on a little personalised notebook or diary...

Shirley N said...

They may have hated sitting but they must have LOVED the results! So pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Wow!! Leann your so talented, these are stunning!! The girls must have loved them!!
Angela x

Serafiia said...

I love these - so sweet! :) Would love to get one of myself too. :)

Sandra said...

Gorgeous x2!!

Jodie from Oz said...

Leann, wow, these are so cute, I am a little older than your nieces and I still can't sit still for any lenght of time. I'm sure they were tickled pink with the results. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Deb said...

wow, fabulous, you are so clever! hugs Debx

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, a laydee of many talents !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Bubbles said...

These are absolutely FABULOUS Leann!
Joanne x

Anita said...

OMG! You are sooo darned clever leann, these are just divine..xx warmest wishes Anita..xxx

Kirsty said...

Wow super drawings hun you are so clever