Thursday 4 February 2010

Happy Day...

I have some flippin' brilliant blog buddies ya know...just wanted to share that thought!
Due to some *ahem* circumstances, I didn't get my CCT card made til just now - this weeks challenge is "Spots & Dots"...


Everything apart from tatty bits of string can be found over at Dies to Die For...
(why don't you sell tatty bits of string Tracy? WHY?)
Party Emma
PROMarkers
Love Bandit papers (showing as out of stock at the mo, but they will be loaded up soon!)


See what I did? Doodled some spots on li'l Emma's dress and ribbon (I know - genius eh?). Do go have a peek at the gorgeous cards the rest of the DT have made - they're all so much better at actually sticking to a challenge than me!


14 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so pretty Leann. Your right about those spots & dots too!!
Angela x

Pretty-In-Ink said...

LOL! You are genius Leann!
LOVE the doodled spots! xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Leann and so beautifully coloured, she looks so pretty!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

yes, why don't more stores stock tatty string?!? gorgeous card missus!

Jo said...

Fabulous cards Leann...I've missed your creations and I love your "tatty bits of string"! Where do you get it from. I've got some but it's much too thick to fit through buttonholes :(

Marcea said...

so pretty hun, good job you have mean old friends like me to keep it real, lol
Genius indeed!
-x-

Katty Bell said...

More gorgeousness and good thinking too with the dots!
Kat.x

Anita said...

She IS adorable Leann, such a cheeky little attitude she seems to have too.
Warmest wishes Anita.xx

Annie said...

hope the little horror is all mended now Leann - the trials of being a mother of boys! (don't ask about the tennis racket and the golf ball). love your card with the tatty bit of string. hugs, annie x

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leann, just love these new images - I NEED them right now ! Might buy the digis !!!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Elina said...

This is very beautifull! Your colouring is stunning!

Deb said...

gorgeous card Leann, genius adding those spots! love this little cutie! have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Diane said...

Oh how sweeeeeet!!! Love the dots you added on her dress!! Love it!

Kirsty said...

Stunning card hun I love your dots very clever xxx