Monday 8 February 2010

*Groan* - it's one of those "far too many pictures" kinda posts..."


Must admit to having a li'l giggle to myself when I saw this weeks Crafty Angels "What's Your Colour" challenge - y'see this week I'm most definitely Neapolitan ice-cream colour (yes, I know that's actually three colours, but this is my blog and over here I make da rules...), it is incredibly likely however, that next week (maybe even tomorrow) I'll be a completely different colour!
Thanks for the fab inspiration girls :D


So today one of Stampavie's soon-to-be-released Sarah Kay stamps came out to play with me - isn't she gorgeous?! This is Isabelle & puppy Coco - all the CHA 2010 releases will start shipping out to retailers at the begining of March, it'll be here before you know it!




More of that Pink Paislee paper I'm afraid - don't worry though, it's destined to become like all my other obsessions and pushed to the back of a drawer very soon...



And there's one of Stampavie's utterly perfect Rachelle Ann Miller sentiments inside - Tracy has these in stock at Dies to Die For here :D

That's it from me for now peeps, am off to eat huge amounts of chocolate...
(not for any reason, just fancy some!)


Hugs,

21 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way! Such a stunning card NEEDS lots of pictures, so we can ooo and ahhh over it from every angle!
Hugs
Nicola

Jessie said...

Beautiful image and card!

Annie said...

oooo how gorgeous! and an adorable image I've got on pre-order just to be sure! I just wish you hadn't mentioned Neapolitan ice cream or chocolate - I'm on a diet for the wedding so's I can look the part of glam gran!
hugs, annie x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Wondering a bit about the size of this card! I think the details are beautiful and I love how you folded the card!

kaylou said...

Hi Leann
gorgeous card again, loving your work.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Leann, wow what a stunning card hunny i love this image, its really pretty and neopolitan ice cream, mmmmmm but i do prefer chcolate or caramel!! have a lovely day hunny hugs Linda x

Kellie said...

WOWZERS Leann this is absolutely amazing! The colouring is just so stunning and elegant at the same time. I like that you make the rules, hehe. A gorgeous creation :)
Hugs Kel xx

Debbi said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamp--so cute, and your coloring was perfect.
Love the stitching also!

CraftyC said...

Worth every photo Leaan. Your card is gorgeous!
Clairex

Jo Nevill said...

Simply stunning

Hugs,

Jo xxx

P.S. Enjoy your choccie !

kaylou said...

Hi Leann
aahhh this is gorgeous, may fave colours at the mo...love the fold too works grea.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hiya Gorgeous Leann...your card is stunningly beautiful..
THANKYOU sooo much for the gorgeous gorgeous card and gift you sent !!!!!I lubbs them,and will treasure them:):):)will get them on my blog as soon as I gain a little normality here...well what norm for me is far beyond that!!!!ha ha xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thankyou my `friend` :)xxxxxxx

Diane.W. said...

Awww,she's sooo cute!!!! Luv that stamp & a fabulous card.

You made me laugh with the Fraggles,I always say I look like a Fraggle in a morning (or Ozzy Osbourne,if I've been out),I then wonder if anyone knows what a Fraggle is anymore!!! :o)x

craftyb said...

Ooooohhhh...looks good enough to eat Leann...so pretty...love the new image! bx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Leann,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kylie said...

OMG - I LOVE this card!! I love your neapolitan colour scheme. I love the papers, the image, the layout. It is just perfect. No wonder you wanted huge amounts of chockie after this - it is just so sweet!

Diane said...

Another beautiful creation!!! Love it Leann!!!

Sammi said...

NEVER too many piccies!! This card is a stunner.. such gorgeous gorgeous colours! Yummo!! and the image and colouring are beautiful!!!
xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image. I've also ready your tutorial, its so funny and brilliant at the same time.
luv
Debby

Katty Bell said...

Thanks for sharing, chick,
Too late in the day for my fog-head to cope with, but might give this a whirl sometime :)

Lollipops said...

Amazing card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Angels
this week.
Hugs
Laura