Thursday 25 February 2010

Ribbon-tastic...

Mornin' all, hope today's starting off a good 'un for ya :D
It's Thursday!!! So that means we have a brand new challenge over at CCT




We've gone Ribbontastic over there this week and I figured that rather than go all girly, I'd go for a boys card with ribbon, somethin' different ya know?
No really, I did - it's not because my "flowers are weird" thing has now become a "flowers and ribbon are weird" thing...
not at all...

Not convinced? Luckily the rest of the DT aren't as freaky as me and have made some truly gorgeous ribbony samples for you all - go take a peek!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Marcea said...

this looks brilliant hun, works so well on this lads card you clever thing
-x-

Annie said...

well you pulled it off! boys and ribbon work if the ribbon is the colour of mud .. .. or chocolate!
hugs, annie x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Leann, love that image and the papers are gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Shirley N said...

Great card Leann. Perfect DP and great layout for this adorable image!

Deb said...

Your boys cards are always so fabulous Leann, this one is no exception, love it, hugs Debx

Debbi said...

Great card! I love the image and the colors you chose. The ribbon looks just right.
*smiles*
debbi

Anita said...

I really don't think that there is any challenge that you couldn't master Leann, your cards ROCK!! Love the stitching, my machine just chews everything up and spits it out lol..xxx
warmest wishes Anita..xx