Saturday 20 February 2010

See ya Later...

I love this stamp.
No like, really.
The li'l Horror does too - I keep finding little bits of paper with different coloured versions of it all over the house...


papers and schtuff are from the new MME Li'l Robots collection - all available from Dies to Dies For.
Pretty sure you'll be able to get Skater Dude here, from there too - feel free to go nag Tracy about him (just don't tell her I told you to...)

I'm rather excited to be able to say that he'll be available very, very soon - all the new Stampavie releases should start appearing in stores in the next coupl'a weeks.
How fabbytastic is that??!!
If this dude ends up in your collection please lemme know...I wanna come make sure you're looking after him properly...


Soooooo, I'm entering this li'l chap into the Crafty Creations "Stitching" challenge and the Allsorts "Tag, Ticket or Label" challenge - love sentiments tucked into the pp like little "clothes labels" like I've done here, so cute!

Think that's it from me today,
see ya later!

13 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Luvly card Leann.
Have a good weekend :o)x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great take on this weeks theme Leann,
and the image is fab no wonder you keep finding it all over the house lol...

hanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Leann, what a lovely image, and yes he would be just right for a young lads card. Love the papers and the colouring its gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Leann, fabby papers, layout and of course image!!
Joanne x

Jules said...

Hi Leann

Your card is great.

I love your image, all the lovely stitching and that buttoned star.

I too like to use little label sentiments!!

Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Kat said...

This is so cute Leann, I really love it. Great for a boy.

Kat x

Sarah said...

This is a fab card! I love the layout and the colours are super! Great stitching! I wish I could sew this good!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Leann,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Deb said...

he is so cute, love it, fabulous card! hugs Debx

Debbi said...

Wonderful card!! It's so hard to find cards that BOYS will like--and this one is just perfect! LOVE all the details.
*smiles* debbi

craftyb said...

You are so gooood at these guy cards.....love these guy papers....might NEED some too! bx

Kirsty said...

Great card I think this image is great I have a couple of iage I find all over too lol

Stacey said...

He's one cool skater dude. Fab papers too and not a wonky stitch in sight! :oP ♥