Monday 22 February 2010

Lots to waffle on about today...

...so where shall I start?

'Kay, first up this li'l bundle of gorgeousness is on it's way to...



Angela

Look what you can do on Random org - make lists and then randomize them - how cool is that? (yeah I know, small things and small minds...)

List Randomizer

There were 34 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
1. Angela
Timestamp: 2010-02-22 09:26:19 UTC

If you can send me your addy Angela sweets, I'll get some Contrariness sent your way :D

Everyone else still with me? Or did ya just come to see if your name came top of the (genius thing known as a) Random list?
(Yes, there is a possibility that I will spend my whole entire day making lists then pressing the li'l button - could be a good way to decide what to cook for dinner every night...)

So those who are still with me, here's my card for this weeks Magnolia Down Under challenge:


Hmmmmm, was about to say this card isn't anywhere near as squiffy in real life as it looks in this pic, but I think it actually is...
More scrummy new MME releases - this is "Quite Contrary" Little Boy Blue
(no maybe I love this too much about this one - I definitely, absolutely do. I highly reccomend you go buy as much of the stuff as you can from Tracy before it all becomes
mine)

Two reasons why I had to join in with this challenge - firstly had never, ever made an easel card before (bit slow on the uptake with that one) and second (must whisper this bit cos it shouts of my slumminess) I still had all the bits on my desk from making my (very similar) CCT card for this weeks Metal Mania challenge - made over a week ago, not the best at tidying away, me...

Errrrrr, what else?
The last of my CHA samples are over on the Stampavie blog today if you wanna looksie - this is already a hideously long post, you're bound to be as bored as I am reading it all, so I'll blog those piccies on here t'morrow...

Happy Monday,

26 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Funny!!!
Your card is luvly & the papers are fab :o)x

Naomi Johnson said...

oooh i love this card! its fabulous!

Marcea said...

Another great card sweetie, hope you enjoy your horror free day :o)
x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Leanne. May have to get those papers they're fab.
luv
Debby

craftyb said...

nuther fabby guy card Leann...more scrummy papers!! I was a bit slow on the uptake with these easel cards too but then i tried and found i loved them and have made a few now...they're a bit addictive!! bx

PS who tidies....?

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats Angela!!

I love easel cards :) Yours is great, Leann! I like the dp and the big buttons! The image goes well with it all xxx

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous - perfect in fact !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Leann,
Nothing wrong with this card - if it's squiffy, it suits it. I love the way you have Edwin sitting. The colours, papers and embellies are fabulous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Donalda said...

Your card is just adorable dear. Those easel cards are so much fun to make aren't they.
Love those papers too dear.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Love it Leann! I still haven't tried an easel card!!!
Hugs
Nicola

Michelle Short said...

I love your card Leann, those papers are gorgeous and go so well with Edwin, loving your easel card too! xx

peggy said...

Great card Leann !!!

Hugs,

Peggy xx

Ann-Marie said...

No not bored yet you just make me chuckle with your posts! Your card is gorgeous and so loving those papers but I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more until I'd used up some of my stash! Easel cards are fast becoming my faves in fact I think I'm a little bit addicted!!! Have a fab day, take care Ann-Marie xxx

Jane said...

Love this card...I made my first easel card the other day too...can't believe how easy it was!

Love those big buttons!

Anita said...

Hiya Leann :), he is just FABBY! I think I will def need to invest in some of these scrummy papers you have been using on these last few gorgeous cards. Easel cards are fun aren't they...and addictive too!. And as for using the *Tidy* word...will you wash your mouth out with soap and water please....we'll have none of that talk round here! lol..xxx
Warmest wishes Anita..xxxx

HazelQ said...

Aww this card is really cute! I love how the clouds look in the back :)
Hugs
Hazel

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Leann,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kat said...

This is really sweet Leann. I love easel cards. I made one yesterday for my son-in-law. It was an accident because I stuck my image and sentiment on in the wrong place and ended up with my fold at the bottom of the card lol!! So an easel card was an easy way to fix it.

Kat x

Tracey Feeger said...

I thought I had commented on this alrady. No matter. Gorgeous male card. Love the DP and the image - gorgeous. Wonderful job with the easel card. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Fran said...

Gorgeous card, love that DP and little Edwin is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a fabulous card Leann, i adore the image and the easel card is fabulous! hugs Linda x

Jessie said...

Cool card, love it!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is the cuuutest card!!!
Thanks so much for for joining us this week at MDUC.
Kristy x

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - it's great to see Edwin being used - and what a WONDERFUL male easel card - inspired!!!
Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Kellie said...

Leann I don't think you have made a card yet that hasn't blown me away or made me want the papers you have used and I just HAVE to get these! YUM. Gorgeous easel card hun, Thanks so much for playing along this week with MDUC.
Hugs Kel

stephanne said...

This is wonderful, love your image and great colours!! That Edwin is quite a studmuffin!!Thanks for sharing with us at MDUC!!
Stephanne