Monday 1 February 2010

Happy Mondays...

Only a quick 'un today...I spotted this poor li'l stamp looking far too clean and neglected...so promptly set about inkin' him up!
The newest Crafty Angels challenge is "Buttons" - I originally had a whole pile of buttons lined up ready to stick on this card, but then decided this one was enough!
Thanks to the Crafty Angels for the fantastic buttony inspiration :)



I'm pretty sure I got him as part of the Winter Stamp Kit from All That Scraps (noooo, very few of the others have been inked either!), but you can get get him from the ever fabby Tracy here (well, you were heading over there anyways for a looksie at the new Greeting Farm stamps, right?!).

A big thank you as always for the super-fab comments you've been leaving...and for actually coming along to say hi, of course!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Emma said...

Awh this reminds me of my little guy (but not sitting as still and as clean as this gem). You do those pescky male cards beautifully Leann.

Hope you are well :D

craftyb said...

Fab guy card...just perfect....and your wall is coloured beautifully! Of couuurrse it ALL is, but the wall particularly stood out to me!! lol bx

Unknown said...

I love the sewing on this striped paper - I really must get my machine out of the box and figure out how to use it!! Great card. Lol Lynn ♥

Annie said...

fabby boy card and love the button and twiney stuff!
hugs, annie x

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is really nice, Leann! How could you of not inked him up sooner? He is great! I like the colours you used and the dp is fab!

Saskia said...

Great card in beautiful colours!

Saskia :)

Kellie said...

Awh I think the one button says it all, cute as a button! I have him to un-inked, poor fella, might have to ink him up too. Your colouring is gorgeous as always.
Hugs Kel

Michelle Short said...

I love this Leann, great papers and the image is so cute, great layout too xx

Nannieflash said...

Morning Leann, what a lovely masculine card, the papers are gorgeous and the image fantastic. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

cats whiskers said...

Oh Leann I love love love this card, so rustic and such a great image fabulously coloured
Hugs Jacqui x