Sunday 18 April 2010

Yes, I did have to sell my soul to Pirates in order to get home...

...but what do I need a soul for?

There was a big ol' pile of rubbah loveliness waiting for me {yay!!!! piles of hAnglars - bliss...}, one rather lovely li'l envelope from Kellie {lubs you Kel!!!!} had this little sweetie in it {who can also be found here at Dies to Die For}:


I couldn't resist giving her an inking earlier, while waiting for the washing machine to do it's thang, and I do believe this card fits in just perfectly with the latest Allsorts "In Stitches" challenge :)

Enjoy the rest of the day peeps, I'll try to get round and catch up with everyone very soon!
Hugs,

6 comments:

Maria Therese said...

s card Leann! Love the soft colors :)

Jo said...

Wow! can't believe you've put a card together after only just getting home from holiday! Love it! Was the pirate a looker and if so, why didn't you get his mate for me!!!

Kellie said...

Lol, here I am in my email saying can't wait to see what you do with her and LOOK you have already made a card with her and as I said I knew it would be gorgeous and it's absolutely beautiful hun!
Can't wait to hear all about your holiday :)
Hugs Kel xx

Julie said...

This is beautiful in it's simplicity!! Fab soft colours and gorgeous image!! Well done on getting home! Juliex

Kylie said...

I love your papers and colours on this! I love how she looks different every time I see her. Such a little minx. Oh, she pretends to be sweet...

Glad you're home!
Kylie

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the image and the softness of your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx