Thursday 29 April 2010

So poxy...

...'member I said I had a busy ol' week coming up? Well, wouldn't you just know that that busy ol' week would begin with the li'l Horror showing me some poxy-lookin' spots about his person...
Oh joy...

The plus side of his being contaminated is that I got to play a little yesterday while he snoozed...and I completely and utterly fell in love with this little chappie:

Isn't he just adorable?! You can find him here at DTDF.

So, you see how it's a card with a boy on? And it has a flower on it even though I have that freaky-weird flower thing? When I saw the Papertake "Do something different challenge" I decided to make a boys card with a freaky-weird flower on it - could it be any different for me?
He also fits in rather cutely with the Crafty Angels "Summer" challenge :D

'kay peeps, I'm off - catch y'all soonest,
Hugs,

14 comments:

craftyb said...

poor wee guy...hope those pesky spots clear off soon!

Your card is adorable...that wee flower embellishment is perfect! bx

Kylie said...

I love the freaky weird flower on this boys card! lol.It all matches so well. Cute little image too.
Hope your little man is feeling better soon.

Kylie ox

Deb said...

gorgeous card Leann, love those papers, hope your son is better soon, hugs debx

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous card Leann, I love the papers and gorgeous image. I love that flower too! I hope your li'l horror feels beter soon xx

Liza said...

Such a sweet card Leann. I hope your little one is feeling better soon.

Liza x

Evonne said...

This is a great card. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Angels this week. Good luck with the top 3!

Poppet said...

This card is so cute.

Better not go too close to li'l Horror or you'll be joining those spots and entering him into a challenge. Hope he feels better soon. :-) xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Dear hope the spots dont hang around to long, you will have to stop him scratching.
Love that image its gorgeous and your card is fabulous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Jo Nevill said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Leann, love the image and your freaky flower !

Hope your little horror feels better soon bless him.

Gentle hugs to him

Jo xx

Julie said...

Leanne, your postings never fail to make me smile!!! Super cute image here and super cute card! Hope littl'un is not too poorly!! Juliex

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous card, I too love the freaky weird flower lol, fits perfectly.
Hope your little boy is better soon.
hugs
Sue x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Leann.
Has the other Horror had the pox otherwise he will be getting it soon. Hope the Horror with the pox gets rid of them soon. Almost sounds like a poem.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

how's the poxy one doing today - hopefully no new ones erupting. I am chancing a minute or two to catch up before putting the nurse's uniform back on .. .. it's been a tense time with Aero - the vet said we nearly lost her a couple of times and she hated being kept in a cage so is back with us doing the nursing and taking her back every 4 hours for a check up! anyway, love the cute card with little mimo, I rather like these cuties but will have to save up for them!
hugs, annie x

Unknown said...

Hope your little one is feeling better soon!!!
Fabulous card, love the soft colours, fab image!!
Angela x