Thursday 22 April 2010

Getting sketchy...


...or maybe not in my case...
In my head this looked exactly like the fabby sketch by Andrea that we have over on CCT this week, but now I'm having trouble convincing myself! Ah well, long time visitors will know all about me and my sketch nemesis...

So that's my card...
Come join in with us over here - we luuuurve having you all play along with us and we have a fabby Alota Rubber Stamps prize up for grabs...come get sketchy with us, you're guaranteed to do a better job of it than me...

Hugs,

Oh, oh, oh - I gotta send you for a looksie over here.
I can't tell you anything about it yet, just believe me when I say it's so good, I'm actually wee-my-pants-excited about it...

10 comments:

Kate said...

Fab card...gonna check out the sketch later.
OOOH i bet i know which is yours?????? Well done Leann:0)
Kate xx

Rach said...

fabby card Leann, great colours. very calming.

debby4000 said...

fabulous card Leann, love the colours.
luv
Debby

Maria Therese said...

sweet card Leann! Hope you have a great day!

craftyb said...

www...love the softness of this Leann....so so pretty!!

OOOOooohhhh....more excitement in the house...now its my turn to wait for secrets!! lol bx

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous Leann or should that be Gorjuss! She is such a sweetie and you know I love that paper! hugs Debx

Julie said...

Love your card, Leann great sepia style colouring!! Juliex

Annie said...

'tis ok, just squeezed up a bit - artistic licence I think! a fabulous card, lovely soft colours and a gorjuss girl - and a bit of string too!
hugs, annie x

Poppet said...

Lovely card love you use of muted colours, it's a very restful card. :-) xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh I love this, the colours and the distressing and of course the image and your colouring!
hugs
Sue x