Sunday 11 April 2010

Daydreams..

A super-speedy card accompanied by a super-speedy post today - well, the sun's still shining and the beach has miraculously emptied...what's a girl to do? ;D

Hmmmmmm, not too sure what happened with Tilda's scarily coloured face {seriously, what's going on with that? Some kinda nasty skin condition maybe?}, but other than that I think I like it...I dug out my fave EK Success border punch, so it ties it rather nicely with this weeks Just Magnolia challenge {no scary faced Tilda's over there, they can obviously all colour in properly}.

Thanks for coming along to visit :D
Catch ya laters!
Hugs,

13 comments:

Katty Bell said...

This card is so sweet, Leann!
Nothing wrong with a bit of colour to your cheeks ;)
Don't blame you in the slightest for soaking up the last rays, my favourite time at the beach is when it is quiet & peaceful, you can just lose yourself.
Kat.x

Katty Bell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is stunning LEanne, loving those lush papers me thinks Tilda has been down the beach and has healthy looking cheeks :D Hugs Ali x

Maria Therese said...

Oh yur card is so sweet!
Hugs

craftyb said...

Maybe Tilda just stayed too long in the sun today...gotta make the most of it after all!

Your card is gorgeous though, sooooo so pretty! bx

Rach said...

gorgeous card honey, loving the layout and the pretty papers that you have used, delish.xx

זהבית שקד said...

gorgeous card!!
so sweet

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW Leann this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

I love this!!! I can't believe you did this "speedy". Great papers too!
Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Ingrid said...

I didn't looked for a week or so on your blog (don't know what matters me...) and now I'm so busy with looking at all that beatifull cards and projects. Wow, lovely! Hope you have/had a nice little vacation.
Hugs Ingrid

Bev said...

This is utterly exquisite sweetie, oh I love the papers. Fabulous colouring too. x

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

SupER FANTabuLOUs!! Love it!!

Nannieflash said...

Oh Leann, your card is beautiful, I love your papers and your Tilda image is gorgeous. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxx