Monday 19 April 2010

Blah, blah, blah {aka - I can't think of a good post title...}

Mornin' all!
Dontcha just love waking up to oodles of sunshine - it makes the world look so much happier.
*happy sigh*



Anyways, here's a little card I whipped up for Magnolia Down Under's "Masking" and Papertake's "Cutie Pie" challenges...

It's a kinda a matchbook card, but upside down...nah, I'm not sure why - I just felt like making something a teeny bit different! I was obviously having a "moment" while making it - it has pearls and sparkles and freaky-weird flowers...


Off to do some colouring - thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable Leann, love the colour combo and all the added details. Hugs Ali x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card! Love the bacground on the stamped image, and the cutie flower ;)

SallyB said...

So very pretty Leann..just the right ammount of floral-ness going on...(some people just like to go over the top, don't they)
weather has been lovely..hope you had a good time away!

Kylie said...

Sooo pretty and gorgeously (is that a word? oh well, is now) coloured!! I love your flower and pearls. As always, beautiful!
Hugs
Kylie

Nannieflash said...

Oh Leann, what a gorgeous card, I love this Tilda image she looks so relaxed and enjoying life. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

☼ Cheryl* said...

Thats sooo nice, Leann!!
I woke up to nasty grey clouds and rain >:( As long as the weekends good, i'm happy!

craftyb said...

Sooo gorgeous Leann...love the colour combo...and I LOVE your freaky flowers n pearls! bx

Andrea C said...

this is simply beautiful x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh Leann perfect as always. Wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Janiel/ janny said...

OH this is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the papers you have put with her!! STUNNING!!
Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
Janiel

Anonymous said...

This is such a sweet little card! Beautiful coloring and masking, Tilda looks so cute! I love the papers you've combined! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April