Sunday 28 November 2010

Taggin' along...

I've had most of the little bits for these sat on my desk waiting for sticky tape for the past week - seeing that this weeks ATS challenge is Tags finally spurred me into a bit of sticky tape action...


These are destined for the Princesses IzzyBelles and EllaBella {aka my nieces}


 
I've stitched a little pocket onto the back of each tag - perfect for tucking a gift card in to.
Or your AA card for photographic purposes if you've yet to actually do any Christmas shopping...
 

A big thank you to the ATS girls for the tag-tastic inspiration :)


I'm off now to make a boy version - my 16 year old nephew totally needs a glittery, be-ribboned tag in his life...

Laters - thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This is so sweet, Leann!

Riet said...

So wonderful Leann.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Leann this is beautiful I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Brenda said...

These are wonderful. Your nieces will love them!

Jennifer Moore said...

What a gorgeous tag. I love how you colored her and the sparkle on her wings.

craftyb said...

gorgeous tag! bx

Anonymous said...

I give birth to interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I extremely like your line of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap page muster and resolve be checking back soon. Cheer contain out of order my put as ok and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.