Tuesday 16 November 2010

Got milk?

A quick little card to share today - I was in a colouring mood last night and couldn't resist this adorable pair...


They're the li'l Angels I was supposed to have...
Oooooh and you've all made me howl with laughter over the comments you've left on this post - seriously peeps, there's no need for tears.
Unless of course, they're tears over the fact he broke my freakin' nose...
And if you have a spare minute, go congratulate Rebecca. Her bro's just announced she's gonna be an Auntie - now that's cool :)

Hope you're having a good 'un!

9 comments:

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute, Leann!

Emma said...

Aahh I know that droopy sock look so well. Goodness this is mighty fine. Absolutely adorable image combined with superior paper lusciousness :D

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card sweetie ♥

Unknown said...

So waddya mean SUPPOSED to have eh?? pmsl. Gorge card as always hun. Lol Lynn ♥

Marlou McAlees said...

love this Leann, very cute!!! lovin the stitching too xx

Shirley N said...

Sooooo adorable,love this!

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card Leann.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Rebecca said...

Yay!! I got a mention (thanks must have been the soppy comment!)

Lovely card, perfect for lil horrors!
x