Sunday 7 November 2010

Something Special...

Well, I'm still on a tag kick today peeps - my excuse being the fab Stamp Simply challenge I stumbled across earlier :)



Image from TGF's Roll Call Kit
Sentiment from TGF's Special Autumn set
Papers: MME Alphabet Soup Boy
Coloured with ProMarkers


I added a little pocket to this one, just perfect for tucking in a little gift card {or your Game loyalty card if that's all you can find for photographic purposes!}



Think that's it for today my lovelies - thanks for stopping by :)
I'm off for a drool over at No Time Stamp - it may just be the new place I stalk  my newest love
...sigh...

8 comments:

Donalda said...

This is just adorable dear. Hope you are doing well. Hugs

Debbi said...

So cute! LOVE the image and the little pocket.
*smiles*
debbi

Shirley N said...

Just adorable! And your coloring is beautiful!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is gorgeous Leann, you've been busy since my last viasit with so many stunning designs, just love them. Hugs Linda x

Poppet said...

Fantastic little tag Leann, a lovely idea for a gift tag. :-) xx

Anita said...

Oh my gosh, he is sooo cute, love his biiig eyes and chubby looking cheeks....Adorable card.xx warmest wishes Anita//xx

Riet said...

So gorgeous Leann,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Leann this is absolutely fabulous I love that image and the little pocket is great.
Hugs
Lorraine x