Thursday 25 November 2010

Let it snow...

This week's CCT challenge is a very, very fab one - you get to choose from the previous 139 which one you'd like to do this week.
Pretty cool, huh?
I had huge amounts of fun searching through the blog and after a lot of giggling settled on Challenge #37 - Snow/Snowflakes. 


The theme over at the Simon Says...challenge this week is also Let it Snow - thanks for the suitably frosty challenge and inspiration girls! {it started snowing on my way home from work - very exiting. No sign of the white stuff by the time I got back home though - not so exciting.}

 
Hope you have fun with this weeks Blast From the Past challenge - feel free to come back and let me know which of my earliest card making efforts actually made you wee your pants with laughter...



11 comments:

Mandy said...

Adorable card Leann...no white stuff our part of the country, but boy is it cold!

Mandy

Annie said...

gorgeous blast from the past with the bit o' string too! hope it's not too cold where you are - it even froze last night in Cornwall!
hugs, annie x

Niki Estes said...

So sweet, Leann! I love the different stitching on the image panel!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Leann,
This card is absolutely gorgeous. I love that image.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning work Leann!!! love this card and adoring the Angel card too hugzz xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card Leann that image along with your design is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

gorgeous card Leann, love your funky stitching and such a sweet image, hope you get some snow!I can send you some! hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Leann, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Leann,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Gorgeous card Leann, as always!!

Linda said...

Love your card Leann its beautiful love Linda