Thursday 11 March 2010

It's a Celebratin' kinda day...

Guess what??!!!
CCT is
two today!!!!

We're celebrating our birthday by setting the theme of errrr...Celebrations - well really, what else could it've been?!


I don't think any of us expected to still be going two years down the line, but I'm so glad we are - I thought it rather fitting this week to make a card that celebrates friendship cos I love them CCT girls ya know {see? even I can get sentimental at times...}
There weren't many card challenge blogs around when we started {rather hard to believe these days} and the ones there were took themselves a bit too seriously for our liking - we wanted everyone to remember that crafting's s'posed to be fun and really shouldn't have "rules" (good job, or I'd've been shown the door long ago).

Soooooo, wanna come join in the Celebratin'?
Course ya do - but go have a giggle at the samples we made for our very first challenge here first *snort*

A big, big thank you to darling Anita for passing this award over my way...


I'll pass it right on to everyone who comes over here to say hello, think of it as my gift to you all for helping us make CCT pretty damn fabby...

Hugs,

12 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Awwwwwww so sweet a card!!

Irene said...

What a fabulous card, I love the image and papers you have used.

luv
irene
xxxx

Kit said...

such a sweet card :o)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute Leann! and I lubs the flower embellies! I will go and check out your link to the first ever cct challenge!
Hugs
Nicola

Unknown said...

The image is fab!!This is another great card!!
Angela x

Unknown said...

OMG you horrid woman posting THAT link!! Lubs you too babes xxx Lol Lynn ♥

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a gorgeous and cute card! Love it!

Fantastic work

hugs Zimtschnecke

Lynn said...

Super card Leann. x

Frances said...

You're still had as a hatter 2 yrs on :p but you do give me a giggle and your stringy fetish cards are always a joy to look at but how could you post that old link *cringe* . . . although if my memory serves me right didn't yours have a slight defect :o . . blue ear anyone?! LOL xx

Deb said...

AAAWWW, so sweet, love that image! Can't believe you posted that link! think my image must have faded in time, my watercolouring was insipid! It was always fun though! hugs Debxx

maddy hill said...

lovely image and a beautifully made card Leanns,

hugs maddyx

Annie said...

lub and hugs to you too! gotta run and stuff 120 strawberry champagne truffles into boxes and tie em up with pink bows!
hugs, annie x