Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Bunnikins...

Heya all :D
This is yet another speedy post - I just wanted to share this piccie...


Those of you unfortunate enough to have shared {had to listen to} my bunny angst over the past week, will be pleased to hear I finally drew up a pattern I'm happy with! Anyone who doesn't know 'bout the bunny angst - I'll share that tale with you all very soon {betcha can't wait eh?}
Phew...am off now to make one up with straight stitches and arms that aren't just held on with pins ;D

Thanks as always for visiting and the ever-fabby comments,
Happy Tuesday!
Hugs,

11 comments:

craftyb said...

OMG she's gorgeous....what's she called...i want one!! I bet your etsy store would do well with all these scrummy things you're making!! bx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwww! she's a cutie! xx

Lou said...

Oh isnt she lovely!!! How many can you make up quickly - look forward to seeing some full length photos :)

Emma said...

Oh my goodness how adorable is the lickle bunny. It has taken me back to being a 5 year old, all I need now is my blankie and warm milk lol!

Jo said...

Is there no end to your talents? Such a cute bunny...she's fantastic!

☼ Cheryl* said...

AWWWW! She is soooo cute!

Kim Piggott said...

awwwwww what an adorable bunny!
You are sooo clever Leann!
hugs
kim x

Deb said...

aaahh, she is so sweet, very pretty, I'll bet she will be glad to get her arms sewn on! hugs Debx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Leann, this is stunning I would love a cutie like that. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Soooo cute - want one !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Ingrid said...

Nice bunny! Looks like it wants to hop... hihi.
Your latest card is beautifull too!
Good night.
Hugs Ingrid