Tuesday 30 March 2010

Bunnikins...

Heya all :D
This is yet another speedy post - I just wanted to share this piccie...


Those of you unfortunate enough to have shared {had to listen to} my bunny angst over the past week, will be pleased to hear I finally drew up a pattern I'm happy with! Anyone who doesn't know 'bout the bunny angst - I'll share that tale with you all very soon {betcha can't wait eh?}
Phew...am off now to make one up with straight stitches and arms that aren't just held on with pins ;D

Thanks as always for visiting and the ever-fabby comments,
Happy Tuesday!
Hugs,

10 comments:

craftyb said...

OMG she's gorgeous....what's she called...i want one!! I bet your etsy store would do well with all these scrummy things you're making!! bx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwww! she's a cutie! xx

Lou said...

Oh isnt she lovely!!! How many can you make up quickly - look forward to seeing some full length photos :)

Emma said...

Oh my goodness how adorable is the lickle bunny. It has taken me back to being a 5 year old, all I need now is my blankie and warm milk lol!

Jo said...

Is there no end to your talents? Such a cute bunny...she's fantastic!

☼ Cheryl* said...

AWWWW! She is soooo cute!

Deb said...

aaahh, she is so sweet, very pretty, I'll bet she will be glad to get her arms sewn on! hugs Debx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Leann, this is stunning I would love a cutie like that. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Jo Nevill said...

Soooo cute - want one !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Ingrid said...

Nice bunny! Looks like it wants to hop... hihi.
Your latest card is beautifull too!
Good night.
Hugs Ingrid