Monday 22 March 2010

Happy day...

Happy New Week everyone...

As promised, here's an actual real card that I made...





I love this li'l fella - he looks such a sweetie.
Bet he turns evil when his Mam comes along and tells him to switch it off though...specially when he's playin' Super Smash Bros Brawl or something equally vile...


But anyways...thought I'd get a few challenges entered too, {good way to start the week, yep?} and this li'l cutie fits in with these...
Anya Ink's "Bling" - this is boy-style button and brad bling ;D
The Creative Craft World blog has a "PROMarker" challenge,
and the Crafty Creations Challenges want to see "Spots and Dots"

Okey dokey then peeps - am off now to make Easter bonnets. Easter bonnets that have to look kinda boyish. Hmmmmmm...
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,





Scthuff used:
Stamps ~ TGF Max, sentiment from TGF's Happy Day set
Stamped with Memento and coloured with PROMarkers
Papers ~ Pink Paislee and Bazzil

11 comments:

Kate said...

lovely card , the inage is great reminds me of my ds always got a controller in hand x

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card Leann! Hope you will have a wonderful week!

Nannieflash said...

Well what do you expect Leann, most little lads had mums making them turn of their games. Love the image hes so cute and so beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Annie said...

oo yes he is cute - butter wouldn't melt! best of luck with the bonnets!
hugs, annie x

imperfectly natural mama said...

Love it, he is such a sweetie. I think we can forgive him for playing his games because he is just so damn cute!

Shirley N said...

Leann, I LOVE this card--it is so adorable! I love this image, more so because he reminds me of my grandnephew. I love your layout and DP. CUTE card!

Lorraine said...

this is a beautiful card Leann in fact someone sent me a stamped image of this and you have made me want to go get it out and colour him lol
can i say a big thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog yesterday when i was upset and i will be joining in on the cute card thursday challenge from now on i just popped over there and it looks fab so thanks for letting me know xx
hugs
Lorraine

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Leann, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Katty Bell said...

Fabbie card Leann,
Hope you have a fantabulous week!
Kat.x

Sarah A said...

Hi Leann

Love the colours and the image - he looks mesmerized by the game!!

Thanks for joining in our promarker challenge on Creative Craft World

Sarah x (DT)

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is an absolutly gorgeous boy card.
Thanks so much for joining us at Anya Ink Challenges.

Kristy x