Friday 12 March 2010

Hey sweetie...{and a bit of a weekly round-up kinda thang}

Heya all :D
'K, first up today is one of this weeks Little Musings Friday freebies...

...yup - there are two freebies this week!!!!
Both "Lillian" and the extra special "Cuddle with Mum" can be downloaded for absolutely free over at SJ's blog - thank you SJ!

...............................................

Now, how's about a bit of a Friday "show & tell"?

Hmmmmm, this week I made myself a new pincushion...


...some finger puppets for the Horrors'...
{the li'l Horror has decided I must make him a stuffed monster - so I've also been scribbling out patterns for that}

...and I had a real "aaaaaaaw" moment when I found this photo...



{don't they both just look so happy together - is it really possible that after just three days of being in each others lives, they'd had enough already??}

Sooooo, what've you been up to this week?
I'm exceptionally nosey, so would love to hear all about it!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Kellie said...

First of all I feel in love with your colouring of Lillian, being a redhead myself hehe, absolutely LOVE it and I like to see my fav paper there ;) The pin cushion is adorable and again almost like my well clearly our favourite bit of paper, lol and the puppets are adorable.... Is there anything you can't do lol! The photo is a precious memory, what cuties! Don't ya love looking back some day, melts your heart all over again!
Hugs Kel xx

Jane said...

Aw what a lovely photo of your boys!

Love your pin cushion and that new image is a cutie!

SallyB said...

Hi Leanne..I could happily read your blog posts all day..they are so entertaining!
That photo of your boys is so sweeeet! Love the post about your 4year old not going to school!
Agree with the comment about your colouring..Its superb!
Have a fun weekend with your boys..Hope you get waited on!

Maria Therese said...

I must say I both love yor card and your pincushion!!

craftyb said...

Your girlie card is gorgeous....love it....so cute n sweet! You're sucha clever girl with your hands...love all your sewing creations...and i bet your lil fluffy horror will be fab.....now what was i at this week? hmmmm, hubbie was away (work) so that mean't no hooverin' cooking, cleanin....just minimal stuff (girls don't mess up sure!!), had dinner at 2 sisters 2 nights, crafted a lil had a lovely week until yesterday when I was awakened to say that my f-in-law was admitted to hosp again!! bx

Katty Bell said...

You have been a busy bunny!
Pretty cards, pincushion and fingerpuppets!
**You super-star, you!**
The pic is so sweet - bless :)
The sun is shining super-bright here so might just don my walking boots and nip out for a trek.
((Hugs))
Kat.x