Wednesday 9 January 2008

you make my day...



Lovely Deb & Anne just awarded me this - thanks!!!

the rules are:

Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! So, to narrow it down to ten….

how do i pick just 10??? ok, here goes...

1: Deb {yep, she gets it right back!}
2. Dawn {she's been with me from the start!}
3. Donna {really made my day by actually giving me a reason to buy more Tilda's!}
4. Annie {she's just fab!}
5. Marlou {well we ALL love her, don't we?!}
6. Andrea {another of my very first visitors :) }
7. Claudia { i only 'met' her a few days ago, but i loves her already!}
8. Lynn {her bloggy name is glitter monkey - i really do get visions of an actual glittery monkey every time i see she's left me a comment...}
9. Terrie B {she's just fab too!}
10. Rein {yep, another fab one!}

ooooh - that was soooo hard, everyone who comes for a visit makes my day :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so honoured - thank you! I have never had anything like this before! This has made MY day I can tell you. My name came from the fact that I am usually covered in glitter (and so's everything else!) and mum's always called me a "little monkey" cos I am!! LOL Lynn xx

Marlou McAlees said...

awwwwwwww Leann!!! thank you so much, your a gem!!! im really honoured and I love to visit your blog everyday and see all your beautiful cards, huge hugz xx

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the award Leann, I love visiting your blog you make fab cards.

Anonymous said...

Well thankyou sooo much Leann,I`m honoured I would of awarded it you but I cant give it back so likewise I love to visit your blog....you make my Day too!!!!Thankyouxxx:)(((Hugs)))

Dawn Wheeler said...

AAArrr Leann ,thanks so much i feel very touched that you have given me this ,Dawnx

Annie said...

Thank you so much for the award, it's cheered up my day! You have great cards on your blog too!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aaahhh leann you are just the sweetest to say that!!!

hey... may i ask you for your post adress?
i would love to sent you a card!
claudia