Sunday 20 January 2008

silver stars...


Here's my card for this weeks Tilda & co challenge "shiny silver". I've used a 7gypsies buckle { I got mine from RibbonMad} & even though you can't really see it, I stamped Tilda's star onto silver card too! The star is actually from another Tilda stamp ~ have a peek at Deb's blog to see how it should look ;)

Go & have a looksie at the challenge here ~ I can't wait to see all your shiny silverness :)

pp is BG's periphery, journalling card My Mind's Eye

14 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow wow wow ,this is gorgeous top work again babe ,love your work ,Dawnx
no worrys babe about posting .if you are bizzy or the weather crap leave it xxxxxx

Sandy said...

Wow this is adorable. Very lovely. Fabulous paper.

Katharina Frei said...

The paper is top!! You have exzellent tastes. Great sentiment and layout! I love it!!

Jenny said...

lovely and very nice paper

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers

Deb said...

this is fabulous Leann, I loved it as soon as I saw it, the colours are great, I love her dress and that buckle is scrumptious!
thought I recognised the star hehe!

Emma said...

Love the colours you have used for this card. Looks so warm and cute.

Marlou McAlees said...

its thumbs up from me Leann!!! love it xx

Anneke said...

i like this card and his colors.
he is so cute, and i love the paper

Annie said...

great card and fab silver buckle.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wow... leann what a adorable creation! i love it

Anonymous said...

Wow another adorable cutie:)x

The Cryer Family said...

Oh - this is SO lovely! I adore the colours,
Helen x

Unknown said...

Ooooooooh I like this loads! Loving that paper! I covet your paper stash madam! Lol x