Tuesday 8 January 2008

sugar buttons...


sweet li'l Nellie came out to help me with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge - buttons {i lurves buttons! - i also lurves these gorgeous crochet flowers, mine came from The Scrummy Stash Cafe}

soooo... 1 Sugar Nellie, 1 flower {with a BUTTON in the middle - just in case you missed it!}, some yummy BG mellow pp & a little bit of ribbon & i have a card all ready to go in my "I need a card for so&so, Leann & I need it NOW" stash!!! {anybody else have this problem? friends who think you just magic up cards in seconds? this is why i very rarely put a sentiment on anything!!}

13 comments:

Deb said...

Awww, she is so sweet, love the BG too, fabulous paper. Love, love, love the flower, I so want to learn to crochet so I can make my own! Hinted to my mum but haven't heard anything yet, maybe I should send her some crochet cotton!

Julie Allain said...

Leann this is gorgeous and I love the crochet flowers they're so sweet, hmm I used to crochet when I was a little girl I wonder if I can remember how to do it lol

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very sweet card, love the paper.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks really lovely.

Andrea, said...

Wonderful card Leann, great colours and I love how you have coloured the Nellie

Anonymous said...

love the nellie and fantastic card...

Marlou McAlees said...

excellent Leann!!! just adorable little Nellie!!!
Glad you joined crafyblogs, you'll be way up there in no time :) xx

Debbie said...

very cute :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

hi leann... is it posted??? iam so nerveous... i dont know about you. this card was sooo hard for me.

before i just worked without pressure now this time it was different.

you newest creation is lovely.
i wish i could get my hands on some of these cuties

Penny said...

Such beautiful colours and style !

Annie said...

Nellie is so sweet on your card, and I like those crochet flowers you've used with the button.

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card Leann the flowers are fab.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Rika said...

This is a sweet card!