Wednesday 30 January 2008

You cheer me up too!


two super fabby ladies {not actually sure about the word "ladies" ~ anyone else just picture Matt Lucas & David Walliams everytime they hear that word?} Terrie & Annie just awarded me this ~ right back at ya girls!
Now I'm meant to pass this on to someone who cheers me up, but I have a little problem here, because you ALL cheer me up & it would take me forever to type out all those names, link them up, leave you a comment to let you know... So if you're reading this, you cheer me up & get the award, ok??!!

I've also been tagged by Annie & Lynn ~ I'm not ignoring this, I'm still trying to think of something witty & intelligent to write... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which one do I remind you of then Leann...Matt Lucas or David Williams.......lol
I tell ya I`mmm nooooo lady!!!lol:)