Thursday 9 July 2009

Older maybe...Wiser? Nah, course not!

Sooooo, I'm still the suckiest blogger ever {'puter's fault this time though, not mine!}, but to make up for it I'll share this li'l bit of October Afternoon yumminess with you... ;)



A big, huge thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes, cards & other li'l lovelies - they're all utterly cherished & now that my 'puter's working again I'll be round to thank you all soonest.
Now because this birthday involved a big, fat 0, I thought it only right and proper that I get some blog candy going on...so come back soon...



Hugs,

4 comments:

craftyb said...

Congratulations on the big oh-birthday Leann...hope it didn't hurt tooo much!!

LOVE this creation...LOVE the papers....so gorge! bx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Leann,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Emma said...

Oooh scrummy, love the papers and that ribbon is delish. Nice to have you back ;D

Kathy said...

This is so pretty as well!! I love the colors that you have used and the embellies are perfect!!
Really pretty! :)Kathy