Saturday 9 July 2011

Sometimes Blogger, you make me want to cry...

...y'know, like right now when you tell me that trying to write up a blog post is a bad request. Really? Blogging on a blog is bad? That's almost as funny as when your mate Google tells me something went wrong and that's all they know...

Anyways, I have more Sarah Kay prettiness to share - this little lady has long been a favourite of mine...


Oooops, that's some seriously wonky brad action - just pretend you don't see it, 'k?



Thanks for visiting and my hugest apologies for appearing to not visit you back - I come over, I comment, Blogger has a hissy fit and stops my comments from actually posting. I hear Wordpress and Typepad are really nice though - I'm thinking 'bout making one of them my new BFF...

Laters!

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Leann
A gorgeous and beautiful card,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is delish Leann, love love love it

Ali x

Janette said...

Hi Leann, Oh wow your card is gorgeous, love SK images, always so sweet.Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx

BA said...

love your card leann
xoxo BA

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Leann :-) such a lovely image and the colours and papers are beautiful :-)
I never noticed the wonky brads till you pointed them out ,, I often cheat and cut the backs off then use glue dots to fix em lol :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x