Thursday 21 July 2011

Oh boy...


I've felt the need just lately to scrap.
Nothing flash, fancy or even particularly good - just quick pages for me to enjoy.
I'm just all too aware right now of these two little boys of mine becoming well... not quite so little anymore...


I really want to make a comment re. the spelling of aeroplane, but I don't wanna upset anyone. Plus even Safari just spellchecked me and said I was wrong. Oh the irony that is American-English...}

I want to remember the stupid things they said, the silly faces they pulled, the crazy thoughts that raced around their heads and made them so utterly them - the things that right now I'm sometimes guilty of taking for granted.

If only they stayed little forever...

4 comments:

Maria Therese said...

WOHA!!Your layout is soooooooo cool!!!

Deb said...

fantastic layout, great idea to scrap things while they are still fresh! love that quote, so funny, I have a few of those to scrap! regarding the spelling, imagine living in it and having to help the kids with their homework, it is so wrong! there are more words than you think too! I was shocked at how many!
my spell checker knows I am here and keeps reverting back to US!
I may never spell properly in either country again!
Debxx

TAM said...

Fabulous layout - capture every moment they don't stay little for long

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, brilliant layout. Look forward to seeing more.
luv
Debby