Monday 13 June 2011

Oh Blogger...

...why do you continue to be so mean?
I've been so loyal over the years and yet you obviously think so little of me.
Grrrrrrrr! {once again it's taken me several hours to load up one photo - I'm allowed a little rant!}

I have another Tina Wenke image to share today - now that I've started colouring them, I can't seem to stop!

This one is Rabbit with Watering Can - you can see all of Tina's Stampavie designs here.


Challenges:
Papertake "Anything Goes"
Totally Gorjuss "Flower Power"

Enjoy your day - hope Blogger's being kind to you!


5 comments:

Marcea said...

sigh
little tink that blogger dude
xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I am loving this gorgeous work as always hugs pops x

Danni said...

Fabulous card, so sweet!
I don't know what browser you're using with blogger but I've found that Firefox really helped solve lots of my issues with it a year or so ago...IE just isn't compatible with it...

Lynn said...

My sentiments to blogger exactly!!
Super card as always.

Unknown said...

Oh, I luv what you have made with this design:) Especially the button and string.

Tina:)