Thursday 2 June 2011

Do not fight with me Blogger - I will win...

So yeah, me and Blogger have been having a big ol' fight today.
It said "no Leann, you will most definitely not be loading up pictures. Hahahaha."
I said "wanna bet? Let me load up pictures or I'll make you cry."
It said "OK."

A quick and easy li'l card for both the Passion for Promarkers and Simon says Stamp challenges...

And a little bit of pretty on the inside too {possibly more so than on the inside!}


The little Horror was somewhat disgusted with this card - "Black boots? Who wears black boots these days?"


He may have a point...

12 comments:

Squirrel x said...

You go girl! Give Mr Blogger what for! Glad you won - what a super card - just love that little fella, and your colourwork is amazing, including the black boots, lol. Love it. Hugs Sxx

Kate said...

funny, and great pictures...so who is the 3rd pair for? ...you?
Fab card inside and out. :0)
Kate x

Mandy said...

Lol Leann, I'm pleased you won :)
Gorgeous card hun and I love the pink footie boots
hugs Mandy xx

Sheila said...

Mr Blogger really has been naughty the last couple of weeks! Still you managed to upload this fab card! Cute image and great card!! TY fro your comment on my blog - much appreciated! Sheila:)X

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Leann, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sara I. said...

Absolutely stinkin' adorable!!! Your coloring is awesome and love all those yummy papers!

mariella said...

very pretty this card!!!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable card Leann. So glad you beat Mr Blogger at his own game.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Leann,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ruthie said...

Go tell him hun!!!!

Rx

Katharina Frei said...

Ohh, I love your card Leann!! It is perfect.
Katharina

Joey said...

Leann your card is fab fab fab! your colouring is stunning. Joey x