Monday 21 September 2009

MISSING: One Mojo...

...did ya see it anywhere? I have my suspicions that it went sneaking out the back door last Friday while I was distracted by Johnny Depps' face {easily done}...I kinda expected it to sneak back in when it got hungry, but it's either found itself a new home or didn't get back here in time and starved to death already...

I kinda miss it...if you do see it could you please supply some nourishment {it thrives on Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon and anything Pixie} and then point it in the right direction?



8 comments:

katy said...

You too huh ? think they must have run off together, lol x

Emma said...

Does it like buttons - I have buttons :D

craftyb said...

Awwwwww...hate it when that happens...but it doesn't usually stay away long...it always likey to come home to Mama...you'll see! bx

Dawny P said...

Well fab chickster, I think it's beggared off with mine somewhere. I reckon they must be partying somewhere :)) Huggiest of hugs xxx

Rebecca said...

Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog - The DCVW Nana's Nursery has sat untouched for a year and was going to eBay it the other day but suddenly came over all inspired LOL. Maybe you could try having a look through your stash for your Mojo? ... Mine is currenly AWOL aswell !!! x

PinksyDoodles said...

So many people seem to be missing their Mojo's at the moment (me included), my theory is they have all gone on a massive Mojo convention and when they come back they will be better than ever and full of new ideas!
Clare x

Annie said...

you sure it just didn't hop off to a craft show somewhere? might come back home with a pile of inspiration for you!
hugs, annie x

Nannieflash said...

I think Leann that you are making excuses, but I do so hope you find you mojo even if he is hiding somewhere in your house or garden. We miss you, with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx