Saturday 22 October 2011

I'm making a list...

...of all the delish goodies I want my stocking to be filled with from here:


They very, very kindly sent me one of these last week...
...and I couldn't resist whipping up some shortbread to fill it with :)


Very easy to make and utterly scrummy - I'll add the recipe later


I was going to link up some other favourites from there, but there are just too many...I'll send you over to find your own favourites instead - feel free to link them up so I can go have a peek at them :)

Do make sure to have a look at their charity Christmas cards though, money raised will be headed to Cancer Research UK, a charity that is sadly, very dear to my heart - I'll definitely be stocking up with these...just in case I don't make enough myself... ;)


1 comment:

Jo said...

Hi Leann, hope you didn't mind my card...when I saw yours, just knew I had to make it as I used to be a Secretary for years! Hope you're OK, I'm beginning to pick up now after a horrendous scare following an op. Can't do a lot apart from a bit of card making! The shortbread looks delicious! xx