Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hey sweetheart...

I have a little card to share today made with both  Secret Crafter and Papertake's latest challenges in mind...



Oooops, looking at my pictures now, I realise I forgot to add the Papertake Optional Extra to my card - I know I cut and measured some lace so I'm guessing it's still sat on my desk somewhere!


I've used one of the new Pink Petticoat Tiny {sweetheart} Sentiments - these have already gone very high up on my favourites list, they're very, very sweet!
And I must tell you that a new Pink Petticoat competition has just been announced - you can see all the details here

Have a great day, thanks for popping by!

14 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just so adorable !!! Hugs

Sinikka said...

It's a sweet card. I guess we never noticed that you forgot something.
Sinikka:-)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Leann,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the detail.

Hugs Riet.x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Leann I love this so much the colours, that ribbon/bow and the image, wow, it looks super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Shirley N said...

Your coloring is gorgeous, lovelovelove this card!!!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Leann, this is gorgeous love the colour and DP and that bow/ribbon is adorable, and of course the image is so cute and coloured beautifully!
hugs
Sue xo

Kate said...

Beautiful :0)
Im a sucker for gingham lol
Kate x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Leann, fab colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

what a beautiful card.

Curly said...

OMGosh such an adorable card, I love the soft colour tones and the stamp is so sweet,

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy 2011,
thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 115 Buttons & Bows
Good luck,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Marlou McAlees said...

hey Leanne!! happy new year to you and adoring this stunning card hugzz xx

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Don't worry...it looks great even without the lace! ;)
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the big bow!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x