Thursday, 15 July 2010

Ribbon RAK...

It may come as a surprise to the more newbie visitors of my blog to learn that one of my very first DT spots was for an online ribbon store - yeah, me the string fetishist...
I've always adored ribbon, I just don't ever seem to actually use any...
So I've had a sort through the ribbon piles {it was great fun!} and I now have two bundles that I thought I'd pass on to someone who'll actually use them...

There's a soft n' satiny pile:


And a pretty, pretty sheer pile:




Think you can make use of them?
Yes?
Then leave me a message saying which you'd prefer :D

Oh and don't worry - I still have tonnes left for me to drool over!
Hugs,

11 comments:

Poppet said...

I would love the satin ribbon Leann. I have some thin organza but it doesn't seem to go very far on a card. You are very generous to offer these candies. Like you I tend to keep things to drool over. I'll keep my fingers crossed. :-) xx

Maria Therese said...

Oh I would love if you put me down for the share ribons :) ♥

Suzanne said...

Oh I like the the look of the shear ones they are just up my street. Thanks for the chance. Sue :o)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Leann,
I love ribbon too but the satin pile would be my choice (if only because I have a lot of shear ribbon Lol).
Your very generous giving these away.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Mina said...

oh wow Leann I would love a chance at winning the soft satiny pile...a girl can never have enough ribbon and I use ribbon on just about every card I make
Mina xxx

Samantha said...

Hi Leann, Its the first time I have been to your blog and it was to leave you a comment on the card you have made for CCT so I will do that also! but it I have any chance of acquiring a lovely bundle of your scrummy ribbon I would love the pretty sheer pile hugs Samantha :0)

Lynn said...

I do love sheer ribbon but I'm going to say satiny as I haven't got much of this kind. I too like to look at pretty things but struggle to use them 'cos then they're gone.

Lynn x

Jessie said...

Wow Leanne! That's a lot of ribbon! I would love the satiny ribbon :) Thanks for the chance to win!

Annie said...

Hi Leann! well I love the sheer beauty of the sheers and I need a lavender/lilac one to finish a project! they would be well loved, and eventually used up, here with me!
enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Suzy said...

I love ribbon of all kinds and I do use it a lot spec on book rings of mini books which I seem to do a lot

The soft satiny ones - ooh sounds like an advert for Galaxy would be perfect for a little summer holiday project I have in mind

Suzyx

little angel said...

both are so lovely that it's too hard to make a choice... ;-)
hugs
little angel