Friday, 29 January 2010

40 Days of Samples #2

Mornin' all, it's my turn again to share some peeks of the new Stampavie ranges that have just been shown at CHA - I have a coupl'a Helz Cuppleditch's for you today :)

Here's "Loopy Lops Gift Box"...



Cuuuuuuuute!!!!! I just had to make a li'l gift to go with it :)

Next is one of my faves from all the new releases...



"Flower Power Camper" - isn't it just the best camper ever?! Well, 'cept maybe for the Mystery Machine...don't think that's actually beatable...
But I digress... ;)
I stamped one of the Rachelle Ann Miller sentiments onto a kraft tag and snuck it in behind the image...



You likey?
Make sure to visit the Stampavie blog every day - we still have loads of samples to show you!

Hugs,

10 comments:

Glitter Monkey said...

OMG How fabulous is that van?? I neeeed it!! Loving these creations babes. Lol Lynn ♥

Tessa said...

So beautiful!!

Anita said...

Oh WOW! Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! These are all stunners Leann,I am def going to have to get one of those campers!
Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

~ Ali ~ said...

Fabulous creations Leanne. What size are your cards?

Katty Bell said...

Uh-oh! I feel another order will have to be put in for some more stampavie goodies :)
Love your cutey creations and those papers are scrummy too.

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic Leann and I also love that camper van - so different for a change. Gorgeous makes you have here me darlin !

Have a fabby weekend !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Leann you have certainly been busy hunny. I love all the things you've made especially the van card, what a great image! have a lovely weekend, hugs Linda x

craftyb said...

gorgeous creations....can just imagine you packing the horrors in that lil van and setting off for a big adventure!! bx

Riet said...

Ohhh Leann,what a gorgeous creations.

hugs Riet.xx

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous creations, I love them all......