Saturday 13 December 2008

Eeeeeek!!!!


Hmmmmm, it kinda hit me today that Christmas is really soon & I've done pretty much nothing... I've still got decorations to put up {just as soon as I've found them},a pile of cards to post {just as soon as I've made them} & presents to wrap {just as soon as I've brought them}...



So first up I made 2 little money holder cards for my nieces {they're pretty similar, so I'll only show you one!}. I'm not sure whether I'm constantly using this pp because I love it or because I rarely tidy up after myself, so it's always on my desk!



I'll be back tomorrow with a Toodles card ~ Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Lovely little money holder what fab colouring and such a cute image, thank goodness it is nearly Christmas and I can resist the temptation of buying anymore Christmas stamps or I wuld have to off to get this one
Hugs Dear
Jacqui xxx

Annie said...

I think Christmas should be at least 3 months away! but I did get the decorations up yesterday in time for the family's arrival! love the pretty pink cards you made for your neices. hugs, annie x

Annie said...

'tis me again! I have an award for you on my blog. take care, hugs, annie x

Donalda said...

OH hon this is just gorgeous!!!!! Just love the money holder dear

craftyb said...

Simply gorgeous! bx