Wednesday 22 October 2008

ATC's, awards & scrummy new stamp news...



Golden Tones is the theme for Tilda & Friends this week ~ we'd love to see your delightfully autumnal mini creations, so hop on over to the blog & join in!

A big, big thank you to lovely Jo for this award, I'm passing it on to everyone whose blog I follow, cos if I'm following you I must love your blog right?



So, the scrummy new stamp news? Well if you head on over here {ignore the scary face please ;)}, you'll see what it's all about {I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on that gorgeous fairy!}. It's super exciting to be a part of something all new & shiny, a big thank you to everyone at Toodles & Binks for asking little old me to be a part of it :)

Happy wednesday peeps!

6 comments:

Annie said...

Congratulations Leann! and such a cute little golden ATC. hugs, annie x

Donalda said...

Oh hon your atc is just gorgeous. Love the coloring dear and your colors are so pretty

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow thats brilliat babe ,
your cards are always so fabulous ,looking forward to seeing these ,Dawnxxxxx

Dawn said...

Stunning ATC and gorgeous autumnal colours!

Hugs
Dawn

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is gorgeous. Lovely ATC - love your colours.

Maria Matter said...

Adorable image and your coloring is awesome!

Blessings, Maria