Sunday 11 November 2007

pockets galore...



here's another scrummy stash cafe challenge ~ today it's pockets. i love this style of card & once you get the hang of where the cuts & folds need to go they're really simple to do. i've seen a tutorial for them somewhere ~ when i find it i'll add a link :-)

sorry about the awful pic ~ in a bit of a rush cos that pile of ironing is STILL looking at me...

all pp & image from pink petticoat, ribbon scraps from my stash


just found the tutorial ~ it is of course one of Beate's !-) it's the criss-cross card.

13 comments:

My Paper World said...

This is great, that little car is cute!

Anonymous said...

This is great Leann must have a go at this one :)

Craftyangel said...

This is sooo lovely.....thanks for taking part in our challlenge.good luck!!

Samm said...

This is gorgeous! what a fab card!

Samm
x

Maria McPherson said...

This is lovely...what a fab idea!
Maria x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, I love that style too :)
Vanessa.

Marlou McAlees said...

ooh I love this one Leann!! :) x

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Very cute Leann really clever way to incorporate pockets.

Mrs Mayne said...

I love it!! x

Andrea, said...

reat card, that car is so cute and fab papers

Dawn Wheeler said...

This lovely ,love the colours ,Dawnx

theresa said...

lovely card leann..:D

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This little card stamp is TOO sweet. Love the layout. I'll be watching for that tutorial ;0) And all I can say to ironing is ICK! Mel